Check out odds, plays and more for the San Francisco 49ers vs. Indianapolis Colts NFL Week 7 matchup on October 24, 2021.© Provided by Sports Illustrated Oct 10, 2021; Glendale, Arizona, USA; San Francisco 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan walks off the field after the Arizona Cardinals defeated the 49ers 17-10 at State Farm Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Chris Coduto-USA TODAY Sports
Oddsmakers give the San Francisco 49ers (2-3) a decent chance to halt their three-game losing streak, as they are favored by 4 points in a matchup against the Indianapolis Colts (2-4) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at Levi's Stadium. The total has been set at 44 points for this matchup.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for 49ers vs. ColtsView the original article to see embedded media.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the current 44-point total in three of five games (60%) this season.
- So far this season, 66.7% of Indianapolis' games (4/6) have had more combined points than Sunday's over/under of 44.
- The two teams combine to average 46.6 points per game, 2.6 more than the total in this contest.
- This contest's total is 1.6 points lower than the 45.6 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020.
- 49ers games this season feature an average total of 49.2 points, a number 5.2 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 2020, games involving the Colts have averaged a total of 46.1 points, 2.1 more than the set total in this contest.
49ers stats and trends
- So far this year San Francisco has one win against the spread.
- The 49ers have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 4 points or more.
- San Francisco's games this year have gone over the total in two out of five opportunities (40%).
- The 49ers put up 23.4 points per game, comparable to the 21.8 per contest the Colts give up.
- When San Francisco records more than 21.8 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The 49ers collect 368.2 yards per game, just 1.7 more than the 366.5 the Colts allow per outing.
- When San Francisco churns out more than 366.5 yards, the team is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The 49ers have turned the ball over seven times this season, five fewer than the Colts have forced (12).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for San Francisco's matchup with the Colts.
Colts stats and trends
- Indianapolis has four wins against the spread in six games this season.
- The Colts have covered the spread twice this year when underdogs by 4 points or more (in three chances).
- Indianapolis has hit the over in 50% of its opportunities this season (three times over six games with a set point total).
- The Colts put up just 0.6 fewer points per game (23.2) than the 49ers surrender (23.8).
- Indianapolis is 4-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall in games when it puts up more than 23.8 points.
- The Colts collect 37.7 more yards per game (367.5) than the 49ers give up (329.8).
- Indianapolis is 4-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall when the team picks up more than 329.8 yards.
- The Colts have turned the ball over three more times (5 total) than the 49ers have forced a turnover (2) this season.
Home and road insights
- This season, 49ers home games average 51.3 points, 7.3 more than this outing's over/under (44).
- Indianapolis is 1-2 overall, with two wins against the spread, in away games.
- Indianapolis has hit the over twice in three road games this season.
- The average point total in Colts away games this season is 45.0 points, 1.0 more than this contest's over/under (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Source : https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers-vs-indianapolis-colts-nfl-week-7-odds-plays-and-insights/ar-AAPQNYl820